At Yuhei Ltd we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Who we are
Yuhei Kanda of Yuhei Limited is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data (referred to as “company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this document).
You may contact us at:
|Salon||80 Heath Street London NW3 1DN|
For all data matters contact Yuhei Kanda at the above address.
Information We Collect
Personal data means any information about an individual that can identify that individual.
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Contact Data including name, address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data. This means we do not collect or store any sensitive personal information. (Sensitive data covers details about race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life and orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, health, genetic and biometric data, criminal convictions and offences.)
Where we need to collect your personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How we collect Personal Data
You may give us your name, contact and address details by filling in forms, or corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes when you order products, create an account, make an enquiry, subscribe to services or publications, or request marketing information to be sent to you.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- Performance of contract – processing of data for the contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- To comply with legal or regulatory obligations that we are subject to.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
Please see the table below for the purposes of using your personal data.
|Purpose||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing your personal data|
|Register you as a customer||Identity
|Performance of a contract with you|
You may receive marketing information from us if you have requested information from us, or if you provided us with details when you entered a promotion, and if you have opted into receiving such marketing.
We will request your opt-in consent before we share any of your personal details with any company other than Yuhei Limited, for marketing purposes.
You can ask us to stop sending marketing information at any time by following the opt-out link on any marketing message or by contacting us as above.
Storing Your Personal Data
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Disclosing Your Information
- The courier used to deliver products to you
- Payment processors for the provision of payment facilities and fraud prevention
- Professional advisers (acting as processors) including accountants, bankers, auditors, insurers and website maintenance.
- HM Revenue and Customs, regulators and other authorities acting as processors based in the United Kingdom
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer. The new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including identity, contact, financial and transaction data) for six years after then cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see “Your Legal Rights” below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your Legal Rights
Unless subject to an exemption under the data protection laws, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was the lawful basis for processing your data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), where
applicable i.e. where our processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of our contract with you or where we process your data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to our processing of personal data, where applicable i.e. where processing is based on our legitimate interests (or in performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of
official authority); direct marketing or processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact Yuhei Kanda at the contact details given above.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable administration fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. It may take longer if your request is complex, in which case we will keep you informed.
Third Party Links
Changes to this notice
This version was last updated on 25h May 2018. Please contact us if you wish to see earlier versions.
Please keep us informed if any of your personal data changes, so we are able to contact you and provide services.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints in relation to this policy or any other data protection matter between you and us, please in the first instance contact our data controller, Yuhei Kanda at the contact details given above.
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England, UK.